PCC MCAA Sp. z o.o. considers the safety of all parties involved, including customers, employees, local community, and suppliers, to be one of the highest priorities of the enterprise.
This is achieved by carrying out the tasks defined by the Occupational Safety and Health Policy.
Due to a large amount of hazardous chemical materials in the area of the company, PCC MCAA Sp. z o.o. was classified as a plant running a large risk of a serious , industrial accident.
The production plant in Brzeg Dolny was registered by the Lower Silesia Chief of the State Fire Brigade and the Environmental Protection Inspector of the Province of Wrocław.
In order to minimise the risk of an industrial accident and to limit possible consequences, PCC MCAA Sp. z o.o. has introduced a safety system.
Based in the area of the PCC Group of companies in Brzeg Dolny, PCC MCAA Sp. z o.o. closely cooperates with the teams making up the Safety and Prevention Department of PCC Rokita SA and supporting the company for example with regard to:
– 24-hour dispatching service and in-house emergency service;
– providing access to an outpatient medical point operating on a 24-hour basis;
– periodic training sessions in evacuation;
– technical inspection of installations,
– complying with the ADR/RID/IMDG/IATA regulations pertaining to the transport of hazardous goods;
– the execution of the Programme of Monitoring the Safety System,
– counselling and issuing opinions as regards actions and documents related to occupational safety and health, and fire protection.
find out more
Within the “Optima” Programme implemented in the companies of the PCC Group in Brzeg Dolny, PCC MCAA Sp. z o.o. executes the following projects:
1. “Law and Order” programme – which is intended to maintain an ordered, well-organised and safe workplace. This goal is attained by carrying out Optima regular audits and taking actions accordingly.
2. Programme “Optima. My idea for…” – which enables the employees to put forward their ideas as to improvements on the workplace environment, for example, in respect of occupational safety and health, quality, and environmental protection.